Friday already! Where has the week gone? Hope you've had a good one and you have something lovely planned for the weekend. Today on the blog a few of my favourites abstract prints. There are lots out there at the moment and you can be as bold or conservative as you like, some are floral inspired, others geometric, or artistic. Whatever your bag there's a style to suit. I love a printed skirt with a simple white shirt or jersey T, a printed dress is always a handy piece to keep for a special occasion and as always quality counts with these kinds of prints and fabric you can really tell the difference - unfortunately!
Would you try a print? Have a great weekend and see you next week.
1. Silk abstract print flare dress, Jaeger | SHOP NOW |
2. Parquet geo print skirt, Ted Baker | SHOP NOW |
3. Mary Portas jacquard slim cocoon dress, House of Fraser | SHOP NOW |
4. Marbled floral shell top, Whistles | SHOP NOW |
5. Abstract print top, Cos | SHOP NOW |