Friday, 17 January 2014

This week...flowers, Vogue and Gap denim

Happy Friday! Hope you've had a great week - what have you been up to? It's been another busy week here and it's still feeling decidedly wintery. I'm determinedly filling the house with flowery scents, spices and bright colour hoping to ward off the grey, which is why I love my page a day calendar [4]. It gives me a positive message each morning. What helps you beat the winter blues?

So this is what I've been doing this week, I hope you have a rather lovely weekend and catch up again Monday. 


BUYING: [1 & 3] My new sale buys a studded cotton top from Selected Femme and flared 1969 jeans from Gap - and they look great together!
LOVING: [2] Fresh flowers at the moment - the kitchen is full of jars of hyacinths and daffs getting me in the mood for spring.
DISCOVERING: [4] Some great sayings and affirmations on my new page a day calendar - love it - the perfect gift from a thoughtful friend.
SMELLING: [5] Clinique Happy - makes me smile.
READING: [6] February issue of Vogue and It's all Good by Gwyneth Paltrow - I can try!
SEASONING: After reading about the health benefits of turmeric I'm adding it to everything at the moment.
EATING [OR RATHER PIGGING OUT]: My new favourite breakfast porridge with cinnamon, banana, honey and flaked almonds on top - feels indulgent and a bit healthy at the same time, although probably not in the quantities I'm eating it in.

1 comment: