Friday, 24 January 2014

This week...Yoga Journal, Gap brogues and the perfect pearl earrings

Happy Friday everyone. Hope you have something lovely lined up for the weekend. I have my final day in the studio for a while today, so I'm looking forward to a little more time to focus on my own projects.

This week has been about keeping it simple and staying on top, do you often feel that you're juggling a dozen balls in the air and may drop one at any moment? Hope it's not just me! 

Here's a quick run down of my week in brief. I hope you have a great weekend and see you back on the blog next week for some inspiring interviews and spring fashion ideas from the new collections - just don't call them trends ; D x


CLEANSING: [1] I've been using my new Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish and Skin Toner, feels lovely and luxurious and a bit of a treat for my dehydrated winter skin. It even smells of wholesome goodness!
WEARING: [2] My Classic Gap white shirt, I still love it and it still looks fresh.
READING: [3] Yoga Journal and Blog Inc, nearing the end of my teacher training course in yoga and pushing the blog ever forward.
BUYING: [4] My latest purchase in the Gap sale are these simple brogues, which will be perfect in spring with jeans or cropped trousers.
LOVING: [5] My new Lauren Padd elegant pearl earrings, they go with everything and make an outfit look polished - my favourite kind of jewellery.
INSPIRED BY: The work of photographer Arden Wray and her work on Boots and Pine about the creative people of Toronto. In particular I loved the feature about designers Claudia Day and Heidi Sopinka of Horses Atelier.
COOKING: Following recipes this week on the Crumbs YouTube channel - great fun and simple ideas for the family. No fuss - just how I like it.

2 comments:

  1. Those brogues are gorgeous! ♥ I find that they always look stylish and never really go out of fashion. :) Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Abi, the brogues are fab! I should go back to the classic white shirt, for some reason I don't have any in my wardrobe… hmm. Happy weekend xx Mel

    ReplyDelete